Type your domain and click Check
WHOIS Lookup tool
But what is WHOIS?
Accoriding to Wikipedia, "WHOIS (pronounced as the phrase "who is") is a query and response protocol that is widely used for querying databases that store the registered users or assignees of an Internet resource, such as a domain name, an IP address block or an autonomous system, but is also used for a wider range of other information. The protocol stores and delivers database content in a human-readable format. The current iteration of the WHOIS protocol was drafted by the Internet Society, and is documented in RFC 3912."
Unique Features Dekho
- No Query Limit
- No third party API.
- Select which information you want to show and which one to hide
- Domain Summary (Owner, Age, Validity, Expired or not)
- Log searched domains
- Export all searched domains as CSV in one click.
- Welcome Content (This is the welcome content)
- Block domains (visitors won't be able search those domains)
- Caching System (Set time limit, allow/disallow visitors to refresh)
- Customizable Search Field (You can edit the placeholder, button text also)
- And many more
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this script dependent on a third party?
No, it's not. APIs only from the authority are used in this tool. If you search a domain with .ME extension, the WHOIS information will be fetched from the nic.me (Network Information System assigned for .ME extension) who is the sole authority of .ME extension. There is no middle men between this script and nic.me server.
Is there any query or search limit?
No, absolutely not. Unless your IP is blocked by the WHOIS server, you are free to serve your visitor as many WHOIS records as you want. You don't need to buy any "Limit extender" package from ANYONE.
Will this script be supported in future?
Of course! This is just the very beginning of this script and we will be active on the development of Dekho.